Monday, April 23, 2007

Computer fatigue!

Cannot tell you how tired I am from thinking, clicking, phoning, clicking, referring, clicking and all without becoming short of breath...because it requires no physical exercise. And yet I am exhausted...Don't have a headache...a brainache (I know there is no such word...in computers there should be!!!) At any rate, I expect I will get a good nights sleep tonoc and start all over again tomorrow...Whew!!! Have LEAPED over some obstacles but when Doc told me he was meeting with the program people tonoc with 4 ( count 'em) 4 pages of questions, I feel another mind boggling experience on the horizon...

You all have a good noc...I will!!!! Tomorrow is a new DAY!!! YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.