Sunday, September 23, 2007

Peace in the Family



Caught this picture before I left for work on Friday morning. Thought it was funny because I never see Sam and Duchess together much less in the same room. Funny, too, because when I'm gone all day long, they just might be spending more time together than I think they do. They must not like each other, you know, the cat-and-dog thing. Well, here they are and there is peace in the family.

Wow! I'm grateful for family. It is my ever present treasure. That gift from God that keeps me connected to Him. Yep! Reflecting on all in the family and the differences He has brought to this "community" by their membership in it, I can only be grateful endlessly for these blessings.

~~~~~*~*~~~~~

Thanks BE to GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.