Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Angelus

When reading "A Nun's Life" this morning she introduced me to another blogging nun. Isn't it interesting that they are still teachers but many in this media now. I love it!!! Sr. Julie interviews Sr. Anne Flanagan, Daughter of St. Paul. Drop in for a visit. It is really interesting.

II send you this offering of the Angelus. It is really beautiful and easy to pray from Sr. Anne.

I hope you like it enough to share it with others. You all have a GREAT day.

~*~*~*~*~
And for you all I say,
Thanks be to God!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Grandmak, and thanks for visiting my blog. The Angelus is a wonderful way of remembering God in the midst of our busy lives.
    I like the blog title by the way...back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for this great reminder. Such a simple yet important prayer that never fails to bring us back to God throughout the day:0)

    ...Thankyou for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave such lovely comments.
    I have four children so far aged 9 4 1.5 and 6 mos.

    Suzyxx

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.