Sunday, January 27, 2008

THANK YOU


Well, it is with sincerity that I say "thank you" to all who prayed for me while I was giving my RCIA presentation. God has called, and these men and women have said, "Yes" to the Call to enter the Church. They appear sincere in their faith and grateful for those who are on the journey with them. And so it is with all those who in this process everywhere. I pray that the Spirit will guide those who instruct and that He will continue to be with those who inquire.

~~~~~~
For all who have entered my life and support they have given me, I say, thanks be to God.

4 comments:

  1. So glad it was a success, Cathy! If you get a chance to stop over, I have something for you (again! &:o)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy:)
    I prayed but knew the Holy Spirit would give you the right words.

    I pray that all those involved in the RCIA will remain steadfast as they learn our wonderful Faith.

    Peace to you:)

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that his was a success for you.
    I have so much admiration for those called to lead others in the faith.
    Blessings
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delighted all went well at the RCIA.

    I tagged you, Cathy, for a very short book meme and I see you've been awarded and tagged very recently.
    There's no hurry - I will not mind at all if you give it a miss, or just pass it on to others without actually taking part.
    Or maybe like Kathy you've done it before?
    In any case it was just to say thanks for visiting and commenting and for the support!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.