Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I've Got the Urge MEME


Because I was once lost and now have been found through the help of Esther at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii, who tagged me in the first place, I can now get rid of all these pent-up urges...

1. I have the urge to clean out my car.
2. I have the urge to tune my harp.
3. I have the urge to clean the office here at home.
4. I have the urge to wrap Neil's First Communion gift.
5. I have the urge to get the umbrella from the storage building and place it in the table outside.
6. I have the urge to cut back the bushes in the garden...but it is supposed to rain again tomorrow.
7. I have the urge to shop for a Japanese Lace Maple to replace the one that died a year ago.
8. I have the urge to call my friend, Fay, in Texas and see how she is doing.
9. I have the urge to call Martha in NJ as I owe her a call.
10. I have the urge to bake lots of good thing and put them in the freezer because it will be too hot soon to bake.

My, I feel sooo much better!! Now I need to act on some of these urges.

Since I have no idea who has and who hasn't participated in this endeavor, I invite anyone who is interested in doing it to let me know so I can read your list! It really is freeing.

~~~~~~~

Thanks be to God!

3 comments:

  1. Love this list, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an urge to visit your blog ...and see what I find!
    It's good to note them all down anyway, kind of re - enforces the intention! Hope you'll not be run off your feet, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy,

    This is a really cute meme. Thanks for taking the time to share with us- your urges!

    Have a great weekend!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.