Monday, May 12, 2008

Feast of Our Lady of Fatima



I must give credit where credit is due. I was lead to this by someone who visited this blog and offered this as a comment. I am embarrassed to say that my two years of Spanish did me no good as I visited this sight, La opinion de ciudadano. But the gift that was offered was tremendous and a wonderful witness to the youth of the world and their love of Our Lady. To this person I say, "Thank you."

I would also like to offer a word of encouragement by St. Bernard of Clairvaux :

If the hurricanes of temptation rise against you, or you are running upon the rocks of trouble, look to the star--call on Mary!


~~~~+~~~~
And Thanks be to God!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome, awesome. Is it any wonder JP II loved the young? God bless them, and indeed, we must pray the Rosary.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So inspiring and encouraging to see and hear these young people in their love of Mary and the Rosary. Ave Maria! Thank you, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovley to see so many people sharing their hearts on why the rosary is so important to them.
    Beautiful!
    Have a blessed day.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same commenter just left one for me. It is a beautiful video.
    God bless Cathy.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.