Saturday, August 02, 2008

One of the Deadly Sins...


Well, in the last several weeks I have been traveling from blog to blog enjoying all these wonderful homes...I must say I was "envious" of the beauty I have been finding in these places. So in my desire to be "beautiful " too, I sought a way to transfer the blog I had to a new template. I did what I could to transfer my insignificant information into the new template only to find that when I clicked "OK" I lost all my side bar information. Envy does reek havoc!

I have done my best to replicate the side bar, but you know I'm not just sure what all was there. So, if you don't see yourself at "Blarney Corner" right now that doesn't mean you will not return. I've just misplaced you.

You know the funny thing I realized about all this is that AGAIN the "grass is not always greener on the other side."

I do want to thank you all who have told me how much you like the new look. I really appreciate it. It was fun and I didn't lose anything. (I'd already lost it! HEHEHE!)

~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!!!


Aside: Picture is of grand-daughter, Ainsley, last summer in MT. She's peeking through a hole in the fence to watch the kids next door bounce on the trampoline. Kids are so darling and innocent!

10 comments:

  1. Great post and the picture to go with it is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, tracy. Good rest of the weekend to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post Cathy and I love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new format is beautiful!
    And the picture on this post is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, I love the new look! And that photo of your granddaughter, it's fantastic. It's worth printing on a very large canvass because it has so many messages it conveys.

    And you're right, the grass isn't always greener on the other side. And children are adorable in their innocence and boldness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture. How adorable!! I love the template as well. Take care Cathy and may you know what a blessing you are to many, many people--especially your blogging friends!

    Blessed be God forever!
    JMJ---

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get that blog envy, too, but I'm so afraid I'll mess things up and not be able to fix it. You're new look is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi There,i love your new look,as i did the "old one".Your granddaughter is really adorable.Can i add you to my Kindred Spirit list..
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the honesty of your posts! I too get envy sometimes and I always get a lesson that goes along with it that helps me to try to avoid the near ocassion of it again! LOL

    I do love the look of your new template though, and the pic is worth a thousand ponders! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful photo! I already commented about your new template,and obviously hadn't read this post first! Envy does, wreak havoc, doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.