May you have:
A world of wishes at your command.
God and his angels close to hand.
Friends and family their love impart,
and Irish blessings in your heart!
Monday, September 08, 2008
A Simple Woman
I've remembered it is Monday. It's been weeks since I've done this but what a nice time for reflection. Please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman and journey along the path of life we all share.
So I begin.
1. I'm thinking...what a wonderfully cool morning.
2. From the Kitchen...I have water on to boil for my cup of tea.
3. I am creating...a special gift for Marianne's wedding. Will have to share later as it is a surprise.
4. I'm wearing... my nightgown, robe and slippers. It's 5:00 a.m. CDT
5. I am reading...still The Apostles by Pope Benedict XVI
6. I'm hoping...to mail birthday/baby gifts to David and Kelly this week for Jonathan and Maddie.
7. I am hearing...Duchess snoring. She's asleep on the floor here in the office.
8. Around the house...we are slowly getting the family room arranged. But not too much as we will have to move furniture again when the windows are put in and the carpet is laid.
9. Few plans for the rest of the week...Fr. Joe and Fr. Ron are coming for dinner Wednesday so will continue to plan and re-plan the meal. Can't make up my mind yet what to fix.
10. One of my favorite things is...sitting outside in the fall and smelling the crisp cool air.
11. Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...