Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Nearly Did It...

Yes I did. I set up another blog. Called it the Road to Providence. Worked on all the colors, fonts, gave it a "look". Then logic prevailed. (Anyone who knows me knows that that is not always the case. Usually it's emotions before logic) What in the world was I doing? I have difficulty managing this blog. What would I do with two? So I have decided if I wanted to share with you anything about my journey to becoming an associate of the Sisters of Providence I would use "Road to Providence" in the Title above...Certainly made sense to me!

~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to GOD!!!

OH!!!! Stop by A Catholic Mom in Minnesota today. She has a great list of Truths for "After the Election."

7 comments:

  1. You know I will be loyal reader! (My mother is an associate with the Sisters of Notre Dame..she LOVES it.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Laura. Certainly glad I had my wits about me this a.m. at 4:30!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will look forward to hearing more of your journeys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thinking! I've been there too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well for the second time today I have tried unsuccessfully to moderate comments...for some reason the last two. One from The Dutchess and the other from Bia did not make it to the comments...I apologize to both and will probably stop using that form of moderation at this time. Thank you all for your affirmation and it has been a real help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what your saying.. I have tried having two and it is so much work, currently I have my second blog closed, I won't delete it yet but I'm not posting on it either.. maybe someday:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy, I think it is The most appropriate title! I can't wait to see it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.