Monday, November 10, 2008

The Simple Women's Daybook



This is the second week in a row! This may not happen too often, but I think this is the first time I've actually done consecutive "Daybooks". After you visit here please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman and journey along the path of life we all share.

1. Outside my window...there seems to be the makings of a cold, but sunny day.

2. I'm thinking...today really does seem like fall. Brrrrrr!

3. I'm thankful for...a glorious weekend in which I had time to spend with Laura, Kellie and Marianne.

4. I'm wearing... robe and slippers. (Yes, the very same.)

5. From the Kitchen...Baked macaroni and cheese for dinner.

6. I am creating...my next lesson for RCIA Wednesday night. (Actually, it's written, I'm just editing.)

7. I am reading...A mystery, The Missing Madonna by Sister Carol Anne O'Marie. I just discovered her and it's fun reading. (I just discovered the author...)

8 . I'm hoping...that this week will be quiet and uneventful.

9. I am hearing...the leaves falling to the ground as I walk outside with Duchess.

10. Around the house...The leaves have finally carpeted the yard and now it's time to mulch. And there is "glitter" on the grass this morning.

11. Few plans for the rest of the week...Spiritual Direction with Fr. Gene, get my annual mammogram (have you gotten yours?), give my RCIA presentation, and complete Bible Study. (OOPS! #6 is already out dated!)

12. One of my favorite things is...doing counted cross stitch and have had a few minutes to do that lately.

13. Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Family at Beni Hana.
It was such fun and
food was so good.

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your daybook today & baked mac & cheese sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the pic of your family, Cathy! Everyone looks so happy! And, thanks for the book tip! Sounds like a good author to investigate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice family photo. I love autumn and watching the leaves fall. My daughter, who is away at college, has requested that I make macaroni and cheese when she comes home for Christmas vacation.

    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the daybooks.
    -Great family pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your daybook and your picture is really good:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful picture, Cathy! Thank you for sharing this with us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.