Monday, November 24, 2008

The Simple Women's Daybook



Had to do it this week when all is in preparation for Thanksgiving Day. This is a wonderful time of the year and sharing a what makes it so powerful! After you visit here please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman and journey along the path of life we all share.

1. Outside my window...it's rainings

2. I'm thinking...it's good as we need the rain and it's not snow.

3. I'm thankful for...to have the opportunity to live where Thanksgiving has a special place in our lives and time is taken to spend time with family and friends to share the gratitude.

4. I'm wearing... robe and slippers. (different robe)

5. From the Kitchen...spaghetti and meat sauce (make in the crock pot).

6. I am creating...a sense of calm. I'm trying not get to excited about the trip to Charlotte to visit David, Kelly and the kids.

7. I am reading...Haven't started a new book yet...

8 . I'm hoping...that this week will be full of love, joy, safe travel for all, and true Thanksgiving to the God who made us all.

9. I am hearing...peace and quiet.

10. Around the house...Christmas gifts are wrapped for the journey and suitcases are out but not packed...yet.

11. Few plans for the rest of the week...Safe trip to and from Charlotte and Thanksgiving with the kids.

12. One of my favorite things is...baking and I made two loves of cranberry nut bread! Yummy!

13. Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Mount Rushmore
June, 2007

Wishing all a Grand Thanksgiving Week...

~~~^j^~~~
And Thanks be to God!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice!! I really like the picture, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture :)

    Thanks for sharing your daybook with us.

    My Daybook Entry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.