Sunday, May 31, 2009

Praise God!

All the things I have to praise the glory of God for today. It's early and the sun is only beginning to dawn. For these things I praise God!

~~1. For the celebration of Pentecost, that wonderful feast of the Holy Spirit

~~2. For the glory of the sunrise.

~~3. For the wonderful month of May.

~~4. For the phone that has allowed me to speak with family near and far. It brings them close to me.

~~5. For friends who gather weekly for grouping and offer support and pray.

~~5. For the support of a wonderful husband and helpmate.

~~6. In praise and gratitude for the gift of good health.

~~7. In praise of God who send laughter and joy into my life.

If you have reason to praise God, join us at Jennifer's house, My Chocolate Heart to add to the joy, wonder and glory of God.

~~~^j^~~~

Thanks Be To GOD!!


5 comments:

  1. Have a great day...week...month... Cathy as we bring the Spirit with us into the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy your post and music Cathy, very inspirational.
    Have a wonderful and blessed Sunday my friend.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to count our blessings and be thankful...keeps us centered on Him.

    blessings,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to thanking God for good health, and good husbands! May was wonderful this year for me, too. A little sad to see it end.
    I love your list of Praises!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.