Sunday, August 09, 2009

Praise God!

Another lovely weekend here in Indiana. It was much warmer than it had been in past weeks but a grand weekend all the same. Now it's time to give credit where credit is due. I offer much praise and thanksgiving to the one who made it all happen. Glory be to God. Please journey to Jennifer's Chocolate Heart and share in the "praise."

1. Praise be to God for the wonderful time Ron and I had just doing something as mundane as grocery shopping.

2. Praise Him in the quiet of this Sunday afternoon.

3. Praise Him for his assistance in completing the final unit in my Providence Associate process.

4. Glory and praise for the affirmation of friends and family.

5. Finally, praise God! I have finished the baby afghan before Daniel's arrival. The baby shower is in three weeks.

Daniel's afghan

Now I am ready for the new week to begin. How about you?

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

10 comments:

  1. Bonjour Cathy!!!
    Praise God indeed for all good things! We have had a lovely summer here in the Twin Cities and my husband and I are always amused doing simple things. Thank you for coming by; you must bring out your writing pad and pen again----you are an experienced playwright now!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy! Hopped in to wish you a great week ahead. :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful blanket for the new baby! You're a talented lady.

    I love reading your Praises!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your got your things done. I will be going to my daughter Rachel's home tomorrow to stay for a week. She is so full of anxiety and afraid at night. Her husband has been great, but I guess she needs her mom.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, I love how you have shared your blessings with us and the afghan for Daniel is beautiful. He is so blessed to be joining such a lovely Christian home. Have a wonderful Monday.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I praise God for creating blog friends like you who always write so beautifully, and inspire so many of us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely afghan you knitted for the baby and how exciting that it is for a baby shower.

    All your praises were so touching!

    blessings and hugs,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another Blessing to grace this old world of ours! Congratulations!
    The afghan is beautiful! Enjoy the baby shower!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so loved reading your Praises...you have beautiful way with words and I am praising God that I have you in my life, even if you do live in Indiana. I love reading about life in places other than where I live.

    God bless you always,
    Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  10. The afghan looks lovely - so soft and comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.