Thursday, September 10, 2009

Picture Puzzle Day


Click to Mix and Solve
Nevada and Truckee Railroad
Carson City, NV, 2009

This puzzle is from our trip to Carson City this last weekend. Ron loves old railroads. He went to the museum and found out that it costs $500.00 to learn to be an engineer (for 2 hours). That was just a little to RICH for our blood.

Have a grand Puzzle Day and please offer your picture puzzle for the rest of us! I enjoy the comments and please add yours via Mr Linky.

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!



3 comments:

  1. That is high-priced!! Whew!

    I love trains too! My grandfather was a 'railroad man'! I have his 'Omaha' train key that I carry on my key chain all the time!
    My grandson starts school today but I'll be back later to enjoy the puzzle!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad retired from CNR after 35 years of service, I still have his old latern.....love trains. Thank you for sharing.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.