Sunday, October 04, 2009

Your Age by Chocolate Math

YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH


This is pretty neat.
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute .
Work this out as you read
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.





1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)




2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)



3. Add 5


4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759...
If you haven't, add 1758


6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.


You should have a three digit number



The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)


THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2009) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.


Chocolate Calculator.



~~~^j^~~~

My Mom has done it again. The game/puzzle lady
sent this to me. I know some of you have already
seen this but it is fun all the same. And who can
deny the beautiful choco-pics?

Have a grand Sunday and
Thanks be to God!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yes! It was right!
    And now I'm off to have a chocolate bar! (Ray very kindly bought me two yesterday, I ate one and now I'm about to devour the other!)
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It was right on! And by coincidence, I just finished a snack of chocolate cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum, that looks delicious, and it works!
    Hope all is well there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. didn't work for me, course I picked 10 as my first number...only because the math is easier than 15....maybe I should say 20!.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy,

    That was fun! Thanks for sharing. Whoever figured this out must be brilliant...
    Thanks for visiting me this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.