Thursday, November 12, 2009

Picture Puzzle Day


Click to Mix and Solve

Last summer we had a grand time in Montana. It's has a wonderful history. Ron and my bother, Phil, went to pick up my niece from volleyball camp and so they stopped at the Montana History Museum to wait for her to be finished. I particularly like this picture that he took.

Please enter into the game and ENJOY. Post one of your favorite pictures as a puzzle and we'll all have a go at it. Also, leave a comment. And when you post your puzzle please add it to Mr. Linky so we can visit and PLAY at your house.

~~~^j^~~~
Have a grand day
and
Thanks be to God!

3 comments:

  1. i like the new digs! haven't been by for awhile and have missed your charm :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this one Kathy. I did it in 6.39.

    Pretty happy with that time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture! Looks like it would be on a puzzle box!

    This is my first time working on your puzzle and i did it in 9:42.

    Great fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.