Monday, November 23, 2009

Praise God!


Jennifer at My Chocolate Heart sponsors this and it has been forever since I have done this!!! Today is a good day to add my list!

~~~Praising God for a wonderful family.
~~~I praise him for the wonderful weather we have been experiencing.
~~~I give praise and glory to God for the friends he has given me to share his words with in Bible Study.
~~~I offer praise and thanksgiving for less pain in my tooth and a request for affective treatment on Wednesday when I see Dr. Reitz.
~~~I will offer praise for all those who have shown concern for me! Thank you, too!

Wishing you all a grand week of praise and thanksgiving of your own wherever you may be!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God~

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful praise prayer!

    'Hope all goes well on Wednesday! And I hope you enjoy a very Blessed Thanksgiving!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your tooth gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do hope your tooth is fixed and pain free before Thursday...I pray you will be able to enjoy your family and Thanksgiving Dinner with a pain free smile...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's hoping the you'll be up to eating your fair share on Thursday!

    Praying for your healing,
    Abbey

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.