Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Need To Explain...

Click here to view these pictures larger

I was preparing my post for today when my computer got "sick"! Yes, ailing. "Simon" is again at the IT Dr. for treatment. This happened about a year ago if I'm not mistaken...Perhaps an yearly physical is not such a bad idea.

Well, the only thing I completed before the incident was uploading the picture. I'm surprised there weren't more comments just wondering what in the world I was trying to accomplish. I had forgotten that I had posted it from Shutterfly and so what you saw was what you got. I apologize.

The picture was taken in South Dakota when we went to visit my mother in Montana last summer...I guess I have to choose another picture for my post tomorrow. Right now I'm glad to have "Simons's" little brother "Saul"! I'm having to learn more about him.
~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!

9 comments:

  1. Cathy I just an hour looking at all your wonderful pictur.....beautiful family Cathy, so truly blessed my friend....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE is this Cathy? Gorgeous. &:o) Looks a lot like our neck of the woods here in Eastern Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Cathy! Blog looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved all these pictures! The scenery, the family, the food, all really great!
    This album was beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing it!
    I'm off to look at it again, this time I'm calling my husband over to view it too, he's always wanted to visit that part of the country.
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't it make you mad when the computer miss-behaves. Mine sometimes takes ages to start, sometimes it does not switch off but just freezes there on one screen until I pull the plug out to starve him of electricity. And the next morning he has the effrontery to reprimand that I did not log off properly!

    You wouldn't put up with such behaviour from another electric appliance like the toaster or kettle. "Sorry I burnt your toast ... I felt like it! No hot water for you today ... I'm having a computer moment !!!"

    Grrr ... give me back parchment and quill any day.

    God bless you.

    Hope your Simon gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy, it is a lovely picture and makes me yearn for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing photo.

    what camera are you using. gorgeous colors.

    btw thank you so much for the comment you left in my blog. That was really so sweet of you.

    ill follow you.

    I am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember visiting South Dakota and going to Mt. Rushmore as an adolescent. It truly is magnificent country. We had friends stationed in Rapid City, if you can believe that. Oh that was so long ago and still, those gigantic faces carved in the side of that mountain remain. It is overwhelming when you realize how enormous they are and think of how long it must have taken to complete it (I have long forgotten). Hope things are moving more smoothly and all are well.

    Blessings,
    Abbey

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.