Sunday, January 03, 2010

Saturday Evening Post Fest...


I accepted the invitation by Dorothy at Musings at 86 and went to the Saturday Evening Post Blog Fest. It was great fun. And there is a lot of great blog posts to be read from the last year. Mine was listed in the 80's but don't let that deter you!!! I know each and everyone of you who read this will have a post that should be added to the list!!! JUMP on BOARD!!! It was great fun!!!


Thought I'd add one of my favorite Norman Rockwell pictures. It's from an old calendar, 2007. Click on the picture to enlarge and enjoy Mr. Rockwell's handiwork.

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!

2 comments:

  1. Think I will pop over and read some of those post. I love all Norman Rockwell paintings, so beautiful.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, thank you for your prayers and keep sending them up for my special intention. I will try to get back to "real" "regular" blogging soon. As it is, my mind is on one person.

    Blessings,
    Abbey

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.