Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Sisters In Faith

I do so enjoy surprises. I had one offered me by Tracy at Catholic Mom in Minnesota. The Sisters In Faith Award is a beautiful surprise and one which I will be proud to pass along. As a recipient of this award you are asked to pass it to those who reflect the spirit of this award. This difficult part choosing the recipient. Well, there are those who I would choose but have already been chosen. Those chosen are the ones that touch my life daily, lift me up and often carry me forward and so I begin.

The instructions are as follows:
1. To pass this award on to sisters who have been blogging with me from almost the beginning.

2. Include at least one new Sister In Faith.

Those who have touched my life for lo these nearly three years are:

1. Lisa at Are We There Yet?

2. Bia at La Dolce Vita: the sweet life with three sons

3. Marcy at Blessings Each Day

4. Pia at Beyond the Horizon

5. Bernie at On My Own

6. Laura at Catholic Teacher Musings

Two New Blog Friends:

1. Queenmothermamaw

2. Eileen at Umma's World



~~~^j^~~~
For everyone and everything
I truly say,
"Thanks be to God!!"

I would also recommend stopping by my sidebar and doing today's puzzle. It was fun and really a lovely scene. I truly wish you all God's blessing today and everyday!

11 comments:

  1. Dear Cathy this is a wonderful award. Congratulations to you and your sisters. Have you ever visited my WOW blog? Just click on my profile and you will find Women Of Wisdom. As I find women who are going through a hard time, and sometimes we don't even know, just a hint of their heartache will show up, there is a WOW pin I send representing the sisterhood of support. I always put it on my post when there is one. If you notice it as a sister you can send support to that person also. I would invite you to follow if you see it posted. I didn't realize you had been blogging for three years. I am not sure you are giving me the award also as it says to mention a new acquaintance. Maybe I need to go back and read it. How was yesterday? Blessings to you and loved ones.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank-you, Cathy. You are one of my oldest friends of the internet world-- and I rely on you for your wisdom and inspiration -- and your Irish twinkle. You're a sister in faith, truly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what a beautiful new setup you have! Lovely! And thank you so much for the award.. (blush)...I really don't deserve it...I've been so remiss of late! Anyway, just want to wish you a wonderful new year..and happy "little Christmas"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Cathy! And thank you!

    I won't be blogging this week, but I'll give this the consideration it deserves when I get back next week.

    I missed the puzzle (I missed a lot I think!), I'll go there now, thanks.

    I've so enjoyed your blog and your beautiful, uplifting, faith-filled posts, and I look forward to many more!
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really was a beautiful winter scene and I had fun doing the puzzle!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I've noticed I spend longer on your Blog these days - not just reading (which is good) but also listening to the great music. Well done.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Cathy, how beautiful. Congratulations on your well deserved award and thank you for passing it on to me.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a sister in faith for all of your readers. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Cathy, on this much-deserved award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Cathy, this made my evening! And you're right...it has been almost three years.
    Wow. WOW!

    This is one of my favorite places to come for inspiration and a little bit o' blarney!

    (btw, that is one of the cutest award buttons!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cathy, you are so deserving and such an inspiration to me!!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.