Tuesday, February 02, 2010

One Day It Had To End


Today as a fitting end to the career of Collette my Canon camera I thought I would post her last picture as a puzzle. So as I bid a fond farewell to Missy and all the times we had making wonderful pictures that I could share in the Book of Wit 'n' Wisdom, scrapbooks, and postings. Collette you were a trouper!!!

Click to Mix and Solve

Wishing all a grand day! Will be shopping for a new camera and so pictures may be from my archives until a new "Collette" is found!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!



If you wish to offer a picture of far more elegance and grandeur to challenge our puzzle skills please link as always with Mr. Linky.

4 comments:

  1. I was told that Colleen was a derivative of St. Colette, so nice name for your camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy camera hunting! There are so many to chose from that a person can go dizzy! I have a Cannon Sure Shot which I love and a Nikon D 60 which takes fantastic photos but is a bit bulky to carry around. A pocket camera is best as then you never miss a good photo opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry your camera went out. i hope you are planning on sticking with canon. i really like canon.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. and WHAT is that she took a picture of???

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.