Sunday, April 25, 2010

In Praise of God

Love is a mystery that transforms everything it touches into things beautiful and pleasing to God. The love of God makes a soul free. ~Saint Faustina Kowalska

It is important that our Lord be praised in the love offered to us, and so I praise Him.

I praise him in my children and grandchildren, for the gifts and talents he as produced.

I praise God in the love of my husband for the example of generosity and compassion he offers to others.

I praise him in Sundays, those holy days of rest.

I praise him in my friends who support me and care for me

~~^j^~~
Thanks be to God!!!
Now venture over to My Chocolate Heart and read others words of praise and perhaps add your own! It's been some time since I have participated but it does do a body good to write it down or say it out loud, "Praise God!"

2 comments:

  1. I praise God for all my blogger friends.
    ..........:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed day to you, Cathy! I hope it's been a good day of rest. Has been here... just awaking from a wonderful nap! Still a little groggy...

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.