May you have:
A world of wishes at your command.
God and his angels close to hand.
Friends and family their love impart,
and Irish blessings in your heart!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
The Simple Women's Daybook
While it's been a long while since I've done this I do visit those who contribute. So after you visit here please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman and journey along the path of life we all share The Simple Woman's Daybook.
1. I'm thinking...that it has been so long since I've done this. Had not realized how long until I started looking at the ones done earlier...
2. From the Kitchen...there is the smell of cinnamon toast. I do love a good piece of cinnamon toast. I'm considering a Crockpot meal today but don't know which one to fix.
3. I am creating...(knitting) a lap afghan!
4. I'm wearing...my red long sleeved nightgown...It's still cold outside!
5. I am reading..."Her Royal Spyness," a mystery by Rhys Bowen. I'm really enjoying it.
6. I'm hoping...I can get shopping done for birthdays and graduations done today!
7. I am hearing...glorious silence.
8. Around the house...There are signs that Thanksgiving is just around the corner.
9. Few plans for the rest of the week...to finish the Reunion Cookbook (I know I've been saying that for weeks.), prepare the house for our absence while on vacation, and purchase flower for the boxes.
10. One of my favorite things is...watching Master Piece Mystery on PBS. Miss Marple returns on Sunday.
11. Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...