Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Month of Thanksgiving

Branch Of Wisdom








"Love is so powerful that it makes one heart and one will of lover and beloved.  Whatever the one loves, so does the other; if it were otherwise, it would not be perfect love."  ~Saint Catherine of Siena





"Those who trust in him shall abide with him in love..." Wisdom 3:9.

And so it is that today I thank God for the love of my best friend.  And sharing the trust we have in Jesus Christ only reinforces that love!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Tamara at Branch of Wisdom is offering us the opportunity to daily give thanks for the gifts given us by God.  So from today October 24, 2010 to November 24, 2010 we are asked to share in this  journey of Thanksgiving.   Please stop by her blog and read more about the specifics.

7 comments:

  1. Love, I could post on that subject every day. One of my greatest blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank you for visiting my "little space" and your sweet comment. Love is a wonderful blessing! Weekend blessings! ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks be to God! Thank you for the lovely post!! =D
    Cy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where will we be without His Love?

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friends turned sister is the Lord! Thanking the Lord right now for my best friend too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love is the greatest blessing of all. It is great that your trust in God reinforces your love for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning dear Indiana neighbor, beautiful post! What a beautiful quote!
    Thank you for your loving comment in my blog yesterday, you are a blessing!
    (((hugs))
    katia

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.