Thursday, December 16, 2010

~~Tea Talk~~

"On wings of hospitality,
she flew to brew the tea."
A Cup of Christmas Tea by Tom Hegg

I'm having...Good Earth tea. It's icy outside this morning.  Roads are awful and just waiting to see if the office will be open.


My teacup is...is a plain white mug.  But the tea in it warms the hands and heart.

I'm feeling...Warm and cozy in my kitchen, waiting to see if the office will be open after this ice storm during the night.


On my mind...visit to INDY this weekend. We are going...YEAH.  Hoping to go to the Indianapolis Children's Museum.  Oh what fun we will have!!!!!

Ornament given by Wes, Annie 
and the girls.  Adapted for the 
20th Anniversary of
A Cup of Christmas Tea.

Wishing all a grandday!!!  Thank you all for your hospitality and this time for tea with you all!

~~~*~~~*~~***~~*~~~*~~~

Thanks be to God!!

Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house?  Share a cup of tea or a cool refreshing drink with us.

9 comments:

  1. Warm greetings to you Cathy. I enjoyed reading your post and your tea Christmas ornaments. Hope you have a grand visit to Indy. Stay safe and keep warm.

    Thanks for the birthday greetings for my son.

    God bless you richly this Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a lovely 'cuppa'. I enjoyed that. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy! Any warm mug on an icy day is a lovely mug, even a plain white one! I love your tea pot and cup ornaments...so cozy!

    Have a wonderful time with your family in Indy, and drive safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good Cathy!! I'm having hot apple cider in my big yellow mug:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! And I love the little tea ornament!
    I hope you were able to stay inside on such a day!
    Stay safe. Stay warm.
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen
    PS ~ I love these posts, they seem quiet and peaceful, and I feel like I'm sitting at your kitchen table with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling ornament! Stay warm and enjoy your trip this weekend. Thanks for sharing your tea time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Cathy~ I'm so glad it has worked out that you can have a visit. I LOVE the ornament-very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect ornament for you to own! Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had the blessing of going to that museum several years ago on a visit to my brother's.
    It was MAGNIFICENT!!!!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.