Thursday, January 13, 2011

~~Tea Talk~~


Drinking a daily cup of tea will surely starve the apothecary.  
~Chinese Proverb~


I'm having...Pomegranate Pizzazz herb tea With a bit of Splenda to sweeten the beginning of this new day.


My teacup...My favorite!!!




I'm feeling...disorganized.  Knowing the remodeling will begin in earnest soon, I feel the chaos of the moment...What to do next!


On my mind...is my preparation for the RCIA presentation I will give January 31 along with the preparing for the discussion of that Sunday's scripture reading.  I always need prayer!

Wishing all a wonderful Thursday!!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!



Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house?  Share a cup of tea or a cool refreshing drink with us.

3 comments:

  1. I love your mug! And the Chinese proverb cracked me up. It's cute. Good luck on the remodeling. Oh, and I have to look up Splenda. Even pomegranate pizzazz is new to me. I learned things having tea with you today. It's fun. I was also listening to the music playing right now. Couldn't guess who the singer is until he got around "rocky mountain high Colorado..." John Denver, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your teacup, too. Enthusiasm makes all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Cathy, I will keep you in my prayers, I'm sure you will do well, you always inspire! And you have that light that draws one close to the Holy Spirit.

    And I'm sending positive thoughts for your home renovations, not an easy thing to live through, but keep your eye on the goal and you'll make it through without too many lumps!

    I've been trying to get here but Blogger is giving me lots of trouble again! Oh well.
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.