Thursday, March 03, 2011

~~Tea Talk~~


There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot 
be much diminished by a nice cup of tea.
~Bernard-Paul Heroux~

I'm having...my favorite Good Earth Tea.

My teacup...is one I got at Kohl's.  It's a bright mug for an early morning.



I'm feeling...glad the counter tops are in.  I was able to cook in the kitchen last night for the first time in weeks.  I made Mexican Pizza and brownies!!!  Oh what fun that was!

On my mind...getting more organized and preparing to clean the entire house after all this remodeling.  It is such a MESS!!!!




It only took the gentlemen who installed the counter top 2 hours to do this job.  They were very professional and the workmanship is excellent.

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!
Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house?  Share a cup of tea or a cool refreshing drink with us.

9 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Looks like the guys did a great job!
    I really like your pretty morning mug:))
    So nice to visit with you at Ruth's today:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen looks fantastic! You must be so happy to have it all done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you Cathy for showing us your new kitchen. Been looking forward to see the finished project. Big WOW!

    That's a lovely mug you have!
    Thank you for coming to tea.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you! I bet that DID feel good to cook in the kitchen again! Are your cabinets all lighted? I see cords on each wall in that 2nd photo. What a treat!

    Blessings,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kitchen looks *wonderful*!
    How lovely it must be to be able to enjoy such a lovely new space in your home.
    Good Earth is one of my favourite kinds of tea too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful feeling it must be to have that finished. Yes I bet plenty of dust around the house too. We had hardwood floors put in with carpet pulled up and oh what a mess. It was, of course, worth it. Hope your day is good.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! A fine place to enjoy that nice cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful kitchen ... and pizza is my favorite!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my! it's looking GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.