Saturday, April 30, 2011

Long Two Weeks



The tulips are gone.  The daffodils have passed.  And for two weeks we've had nothing but thunderstorms, hail and rain.  Now is the time to get into the soil and do some rejuvenation!  Not just for the plants but for the soul as well.  Working in the glory of the sunshine,  thanking God for it since is has been so long away, that's what I will be doing today.   I'm also going to, inthis quiet, take stock of my eternal garden.  There are sure a lot of weeds there.  For tomorrow's forecast is for more clouds and rain.   I wish you all a glorious sunshine day.  Please soak up some of that natural Vitamin D and give your soul a hearty dose of the eternal sunshine by communing with the Triune God.  

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.