Tuesday, May 03, 2011


Only a glimpse of the moon through the clouds.  Except for 2 or 3 days here and there the last three weeks rain has been our constant companion.  Last year was drought.  This year flooding.  I know know why I am so grumpy, sad, and mournful.  Sunshine lifts the spirits and feeds us.  Yes, my Vitamin D level is diminished.  So everyday I remind myself,  "This is the day the Lord has made...Rejoice and be glad, you silly girl!"  And so today I will try again!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

3 comments:

  1. It is difficult for me to remain upbeat when the skies are grey and/or it is raining. We're in a gloomy state right now, rain on the way. I decided to bake, but everything I chose, I found I was missing 1 or 2 ingredients, so I made a list of everything from every recipe so I could go by the market tomorrow and obtain everything. Then Katy Bar the Door, I'm gonna be up to my eyeballs in flower and sugar!!

    So it's feast or famine, right? Well, this is the day the Lord has made, and reading that on your post made me straighten up and BE GLAD!!!

    Love,
    Abbey ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we are mildewing here for sue. 4 inches in our rain gauge this a.m. I love Kermit.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... that's a long way to hit a table tennis ball !!!

    Well done.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.