Monday, July 11, 2011

Travel Journel Day 1


“A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~Wilfred Peterson


I'm going to try something new.  I'm going to try to keep a journal of the trip this time.  All I will have available to me is a small notebook computer that does not seem to be compatible with the new blogger format.  So my pictures will be coming later.  You'll only get my travels documented in words instead of pictures.  It's been a long time since I have written a journal so lets just see how well I do painting pictures with words instead of letting the photos I take do all the talking.  Should be interesting.  Don't you agree?  I mean, I'm really out of practice so bear with me as we journey together.


~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy. thank you for stopping by my blog and your kind comment. I love the verse at the top here and think that today it was meant just for me as a reminder of the importance of renewal of myself. I am a new empty nester and finding a new way at the moment. I wish you well with your journal and am sure that it will be great.

    Veronica
    www.tasselsandtwgis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great idea. Your words or your photos make a great travelogue for me. Hope it is not as hot up there as it is here.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.