Thursday, November 03, 2011

The Joy In Tea Talk


There is a great deal of poetry and
 fine sentiment in a chest of tea. 
 ~Ralph Waldo Emerson, Letters and Social Aims~

I'm having...English Breakfast tea on this brisk morning.

My teacup...Have packed up my Halloween mug and am back to the one that is sure to tell everyone who I am.




I'm feeling... refreshed.  It's been a good week and we've had some glorious weather!!!  But will start anticipating a "change in the weather."

On my mind...Simply preparing for today.

Please join Ruth at Tea Talk today.

~~~~~~~


Today I also join Meri for Share the Joy Thursday.   For I believe we need to find it in my life every day no matter the realities in which we live.  God is Good in so many ways even in times of trial.





~~~^j^~~~
 Thanks be to God!!!
 Cathy

9 comments:

  1. Best wishes Cathy. Enjoy your day and your tea. Today I enjoyed mint tea.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, I so need a mug like that!! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy!
    I'm glad to hear that you are feeling refreshed and that you are enjoying good weather these days.
    thanks for sharing your tea time at Tea Talk.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mornin' to you, Cathy! I love your mug. :)

    We are also watching the weather change here in Chicagoland--super windy and driving rain throughout the night. I think autumn is over after a glorious day yesterday. I'm looking forward to staying inside today and getting things done!

    Blessings to you!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your mug! I believe in enthusiasm!

    Also, what a gorgeous picture you shared! And you are so right, God is good, even in the midst of trials. In fact, sometimes you can see it better during a time of trial ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. G'Morning, Cathy! what a lovely post...you brought a smile to my otherwise yucky morning!

    Lovely photo, thanks for sharing it!

    Blessings,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Cathy

    Here in America, I enjoy PGTips. In Ireland it would be Barry's Gold Label (the best tea imao).

    Wishing you a great day
    Helen Tilstonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice post thanks for sharing... loves soraya

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a cute tea cup! And I love the photo of the clouds...I am always looking up! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.