Wednesday, February 29, 2012

After the Storm

 
Sunlight after the Storm

Awoke this morning to sirens warning of a tornado.  Went downstairs with Duchess and waited.  Heard  nothing but heavy rain.  Got a call from Ron and he was concerned t hat there had been a tornado touched down.  Told him I didn't think so all I had heard was heavy rain and lots of wind...Turned on the television and sure enough one had touched down and not far from where we live.  It's frightening how I am so nieve that Ithought it was only high winds and heavy rain.  Whew!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!!

Cathy


2 comments:

  1. Yes, I saw the devastation on the news earlier. It's all so sad. But I'm so glad to hear that you are safe and sound.
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God you are unharmed. I've been through tornadoes in Oklahoma and in Ontario - very scary!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.