Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mosaic Monday~~Deer Colorado

Deer Colorado,

We returned home today to Indiana.  We had a grand visit as always.  We shared time in laughter and joy with family.  We were thrilled by your deer visits.  It was in the beauty of your sunrise that God is truly in our midst.

Will return as soon as we can.

Your Native Daughter

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!

Cathy


The Little Red House and share in the beauty offered there.   And though I have nothing to offer at  Macro Monday  Lisa has a wonderful time planned for you.  The pictures all are an inspiration!

14 comments:

  1. They look so elegant and refined when not chowing down on the garden. Really lovely mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deer are such beautiful creatures! Wonderful photos make such a pretty mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - a very nice collection. I think I like the one at the top LHS best - I like the ears!!

    Cheers - Stewart M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home.

    Great photos Cathy.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a great trip. Nothing like going home.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see there is water in your area. Some bloggers don't have it and ask to pray for water. God is good HE will provide us. Thanks for sharing these photos. ^_^


    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful mosaic with the loverly deer..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed your mosaic today. What a beautiful visitor. Sounds like you had a wonderful time away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful creatures! Last week I was lucky enough to see a mom and her baby. So cute, I love the little spots! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment...I hope I'm around in another 57 years:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in Colorado myself this week, Cathy! I'm visiting my grandsons. I love th large ears that deers have ..the better to hear us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely mosaic and we shall drive from KY to CO come September. We love it there! Happy Week~

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.