Thursday, May 16, 2013

Joy in the Garden



Today I join Meri for Share the Joy Thursday.   For I believe we need to find it in my life every day no matter the realities in which we live.  God is Good in so many ways even in times of trial.

Joy comes in many forms.
And this day has the potential of
being just as grand as
celebrating the beauty in
all that surrounds me.

must be open to it!
~~~~~~~~~~
                                   
roses so fragile
beautiful and delicate
strong on slender stem

a fragrance so sweet
Scent of the holy angels
was creator sent


~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!!!

Cathy

Please visit Rebecca at recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart. There is always more beautiful words  there to enchant and encourage!!! 




I'm also joining Lou Ceel at Haiku Friday.  Come play with words.  It's such a joy!!!




13 comments:

  1. The white rose reminds me of a radiant bride. Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, elegant rose. . . a perfect inspiration for your two beautiful haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Haiku. Thank you for joining in and bringing them to Haiku Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scent of roses is heavenly. A lovely haiku set and a beautiful rose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is such beauty all around us always. Looking at, savoring and celebrating it is indeed a perfect source of joy !
    Happy Weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous rose, I can almost smell that sweet fragrance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...scent of the holy angels ~ wonderful spiritual nature haiku ~ Divine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The rose, the most beautiful of flowers, sent by the creator just for you and me!

    Have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! What a beautiful way to honor a beautiful flower! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way roses are delicately balanced between strength and fragility.

    The Hanged Man

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! My fave is the second haiku. It will do my lungs good to have some 'scent of the holy angels.'

    Hazel Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. Thank you Cathy.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love thinking of flowers as heaven sent. beautiful haiku cathy and thank you for taking us out and into the garden!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.