Sunday, October 04, 2015

Beautiful Friends


WELCOME

It's a most beautiful time of the year.  The leaves begin to change, but flowers continue to bud and bloom.  I do love to walk in the fall.  Fresh crisp air that awakens me and makes me appreciate all that is dear to me even more.

Roses continue to boast of their beauty, as if trying to remind me today, that I need not worry for they will return in the Spring to brighten my days.  For surely that is their sole purpose.


Days decrease,
And Autumn grows
Autumn is everything
~~Robert Browning~~

~~~~~~~



I cannot endure to waste anything so precious as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house.
~~Nathaniel Hawthorne~~

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!




Please visit Judith at Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday and share in the beauty offered there.



Mosaic Monday



I have found a new place to play and invite you to join Mersad at Through My Lens.  Should be fun!



I'm also joining Catching Light for some lovely photos today.  Why don't you stop by?


27 comments:

  1. The shades of pink in the first two photos are a delight to my eyes. And I love your autumn words. It's always such a welcome season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your roses are so pretty. That second shot was just wonderful. - Fall is a special time and you certainly shared it's beauty here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful roses, I am waiting for mine to burst into flower, it being Spring here down under. Pretty mosaic too. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty roses!! Thanks for linking in with Through My Lens.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite time of year. The roses here (near Boston) are gone but a few of the herbs on my porch are hanging on even through the non-stop ocean wind and temps in the 50s.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning. Each blossom and beautiful path.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm adopting the Hawthorne quote as we are promised a sunny mild autumn week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great quote! Lovely shots also. Autumn is my favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Autumn is great, my problem is that winter follows and I hate the cold. Lovely post Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love getting out and enjoying the autumn, too, but have been stuck for days in this apartment due to rain. Maybe soon. Great pictures, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pink rose is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it wonderful to see all the flowers blooming still....loved all yours especially the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delightful, have a good week

    Much love...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cathy, Really lovely flowers. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, Cathy.
    I love that pink rose!

    Please come share at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/10/poor-little-birdie.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautifully done, Cathy ... my roses bring joy to me as well. And, who doesn't love fall. The best of everything happens in the fall ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cathy, you still have some lovely flowers for this time of year.
    Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh what beautiful pictures. Thank you Cathy.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Autumn certainly has its own wonderful beauty! I have to agree that the rose is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Autumn, Cathy! I'm also trying to savour the cooler weather and pretty leaf colours.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the fall too. It just vanish too quickly. :( Great shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What lovely photos ... autumn is such a wonderful time of year. Enjoyed the Hawthorne quote ... heading out for a walk shortly.

    Wishing you a beautiful day...
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Cathy, what a pretty Autumn post and images. The roses are gorgeous! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.