So I start this adventure with anticipation of fun and enthusiasm. Why not come along for the journey?
#4 Mom and Phil playing dominos. She was very good.
#5 Barrington Halll
#7 Our friendly turtle. We found him when we were mowing the lawn.
1. A bouquet of flowers
2. An ornate door knocker
3. A person walking a dog (or other animal)
6. A metal bridge
8. Someone "plugged in" to social media
9. A tent
10. A college or university
11. A cellular tower or television satellite dish
12. A public restroom, bathroom, or toilet
13. A merry-go-round or carousel
14. A traffic signal
15. A flag pole with at least three flags on it
16. A panoramic view, taken while standing someplace high in the air
17. At least two people wearing matching outfits or uniforms
18. An overloaded truck, car, bicycle or other vehicle
19. A ticket booth
20. A natural body of water
21. A photograph of you with a sign reading "2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt".
Note: you may not use a substitute for this item. If you find something on the list too difficult, you may substitute one of the following items for any one item on the list, except for Item #21:
Alternative A: People eating outside
Alternative B: Someone holding an umbrella
Alternative C: Rocking Chair
And so I join CHIEF SCAVENGER RINDA @ GALLO ORGANICO
I'll have my picture later, but today just join in and have fun!!!
Thanks be to God!