Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Traveler is Home


Do you member my remark about the neolithic-looking meteorites? Sure you do... Well, Ron's home from his great adventure and has brought home some beautiful works of celestial art.

I guess from what he tells me these are rare finds and the joy is seeing what is on the inside not what is on the outside. And the privilege of the first to see the handiwork is also awe-inspiring.

This meteorite, though not apparent in this photo has what is called "an inclusion" or void in the middle. This is a picture he took of the outer edge of it.

***

A "slice" of another meteorite has complex geometric designs. When etched and polished I am assured it will be an even grander work of art.

And whose art might that be? I think that is easy...I only have to go back to Genesis chapter one for that answer.
All glory and praise to God who makes all things.

~*~*~*~*~
Thanks be to God.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks be to God, and thanks too for the update. God's works of art indeed....glad the wanderer has returned safe and sound. I'll be watching this space...

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.