Sunday, December 30, 2007

It's Sunday!!!


Whew!! With all the holiday festivities, travel and being off work, I've been at a loss as to what day of the week it really is...I have had more false Sundays in the last week (days that feel like Sunday) that it's a relief to have a REAL one. Does that sound strange?

At any rate I wanted to share this with all who have not visited Esther's domain A Catholic Mom in Hawaii, http://hicatholicmom.blogspot.com/. It is the Epiphany Blessing. It has a wonderful history and even more important it is a wonderful tradition. She also has posted a lovely prayer to the Holy Family.
~*~*~*~*~
Thanks be to God!!!

6 comments:

  1. I agree about losing track of the days. Soon back to routine...relief!
    Quick Snap
    This I Do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike...there's a lot to be said for routine...that comfort zone!!! Good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed it is the last Sunday of the year! How quickly time flies, especially when I'm having fun.

    It's great to be home because this is the only place I feel safe to talk about God and my religious beliefs and practices I grew up with.

    joy
    Your Love Coach
    The Goddess In You
    Norwich Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a quick look at your friend's blog- it;s really lovely, thought- provoking and lively and I like the way she has categorised the blogroll - clearly a woman of initiative.
    Thanks to you, Grandmak, for all your encouragement to your fellow pilgrims, I'll look in again soon.
    And I agree with you and Mike..it's so easy to lose track of the days...but we'll all ring in the New Year together...right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to know that I'm not the only one who feels they have been wandering aimlessly the last few days. God Bless you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link GrandmaK and Veritas thank you very much for you kind comments!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.