Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Urgent prayer request...

I remember last year at this time I was praying for my dear friend, Margaret. She was taken to be with our Savior on Good Friday. Today I am here to request prayers again for one who is suffering and will surely be suffering because of the treatments she must undergo. Melissa needs our prayers and I have been asked by Kathleen Miller at The Daily Grotto to link you to her blog so that you might have more information about Melissa and her status. Please pray for this young lady and her family as they endure these trial. God bless you all...
***
and Thanks be to God!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie, only me. Just popping in to see how you are doing. I posted a praye request for Melissa today. Lord have Mercy, that young woman is really going through it isn't she!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by...grand to have you visit! and Melissa is being challenged. God LOVE her!!! And thank you for posting the prayer request!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa and her family will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.