Saturday, March 08, 2008

The Wonders of God's Hand


From the ice storm in February,


to the snow we that was sent our way yesterday,


I find that two Friends have sent me "spring flowers".

Esther at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii and Marie from A View From the Pews have graciously given me this great friend award. I have met some tremendous people since I started this adventure nearly a year ago. I have been affirmed, guided, educated and I have laughed along the way! Thanks so much to you all. But I would like to add a special thank you to my daughter-in-law Kelly at Musings, for assisting me in starting this effort and would like to offer this award to her first. Thank you, Kelly, for your example and grace, sense of humor and gift for writing. As for those other gifted and talented friends I would like to add these who have shared much with me in friendship.


Oh, And...This
Episcopollyanna
Psalm.Poem
Eileen on Him...At Least, I Try!
...UKOK's Place...
Are We There Yet
Christ's Rose
Contemplative Haven asylum for your refugee soul
La Dolce Vita: The Good Life with Three Sons
And one for good measure!
Mommy of Four

~~~+~~~

Thanks be to God!!


Must add an addendum: While visiting UKOK I found that she had gifted me as well with these lovely flowers so to her I say, "Many Thanks!"

11 comments:

  1. Bless your kind heart!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we thank you so much!

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Cathy! Your kindness is received with thanksgiving for you. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Cathy! This is so sweet! Thank you also for all your kind comments on my blog while I've been sick. They are greatly appreciated!

    God bless you and your kindness! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Cathy, this is so sweet! It's always a pleasure when you show up at my blog. Thanks for this kindness!

    Warmly,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I want to just JUMP into that snow!!! It is 110 degrees today and set to remain for the rest of the week!Ackkk lol.

    You deserved the award hon I truly enjoy reading your blog:).

    Peace & love to you:)

    Marie xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's very kind of you, Cathy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cathy, thank you! They are refreshingly springlike and a real boost, since we have about fifteen times as much snow as you do! (One shovel has broken, my favourite one!)

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.