I've been tagged again. This time by Lisa. The daunting FOUR, FOUR, FOUR,FOUR! It was a lot of fun and now you know even more about me...I'm also learning more about me with each new MEME. Please feel free to laugh and make comments!
A. Four places that I go to over and over:
4. To the Ackerman House because we are lucky they live so near, otherwise I'd be at all the kids houses all the time.
B. Four people who email me regularly:
2. John (Ron's brother-in-law)
C. My favorite 4 places to eat:
4. Olive Garden
D. Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Visiting all my kids wherever they may be.
2. Visiting Mom in Montana
3. The mountains of Colorado
4. On the road with Ron to wherever the travel takes us.
E. Four people I think will respond:
F. Four TV shows I watch all the time:
1. Masterpiece (Mystery) Theater
4. Journey Home (EWTN)
G. Four words that describe you:
4. funny (well, I think I am)
H. Four favorite "old school" Hollywood actors/actresses:
1. Jimmy Stewart
2. Paul Newman
3. Katherine Hepburn/Audrey Hepburn
4. William Powell/Myrna Loy
I. Four favorite "old school" television game shows (since I went back to work 22 years ago I not sure if some of these are still on TV:
1. The Price Is Right
3. Hollywood Squares
J. Four favorite "old school" television shows:
1. Perry Mason
2. That Girl
3. Alfred Hitchcock Presents
K. List four things you liked best about Christmas when you were a child:
1. The decorations
2. Putting up the Nativity set
3. Christmas music
4. My birthday and dinner out with Pat, my dad's cousin.
L. List four things you liked best about Halloween when you were a child:
1. The school Halloween Party
2. Candy (though it was never very much because we were only allowed to Trick-or-Treat in our neighborhood.)
3. Answering the door to see the "scary costumes" and give the candy
4. Listening to everyone's tales and adventures the next day at school
M. List four things you did not like about growing up:
2. Tennis lessons (I wasn't very good and I can be too competitive)
3. Practicing the piano when my siblings got to play outside
4. Having to walk to school when friends were driven to school
N. List 4 events that impacted your life:
1. The assassinations of John Kennedy/Martin Luther King/ Bobby Kennedy
2. My marriage
3. Wes' diagnosis of diabetes at age 9
4. The privilege of being the mother of 5 children, who cause me to thank God daily for each and the treasure they are to me.
The Five Little Kellers And How They Grew
(adapted from the book, The Five Little Peppers and How They Grew)
I tag those listed in letter E.
Thanks be to God!!!
Thanks be to God!!!