Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Blogiversary~~~


I feel silly...I know you're saying, "Not you, Cathy!" But it's true. I've been so busy posting on this blog that I missed its Blogiversary. Yes, for three short years starting on March 31, 2007, I have been gathering with friends and neighbors here in Blogville to chat over the back fence, on your front porch or with a nice cup of tea (coffee). I have been welcomed, encouraged, and hugged. I have been left laughing and sometimes in tears. Not once have I felt neglected. Kind words have filled its pages.


For all who visit here,
whether you comment
or not I say,
"Thanks be to God!"
May you always be abundantly
BLESSED!

12 comments:

  1. Blessings and Happiest of (belated!) Bloggiversaries, Cathy! Knowing you has added so much to my life. It's hard to imagine not having this means of communication, isn't it? I'm so very grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your blog anniversary! I feel the same way you do about blogging. It has truly been a rewarding experience ♥ I hope you and your family were blessed with a beautiful Easter holiday. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. God bless you and yours always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to say Congratulations, and that you have been a blessing to many more than you even know. I love my blogville friends, and I love you. Thank you for your kind wishes.

    Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your blog anniversary! May God bless you abundantly, too! I'm glad blogging gives you so much joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! And thank you!
    Your posts have been a Blessing to me and have added so much to my Faith and prayer/spiritual life!
    God Bless you!
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  8. awe, it IS like chatting on a porch isn't it??
    happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary Cathy and I thank God for you and your blog.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice tribute. You are so sweet. :)Happy anniversary and keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy blogiversary Cathy. You have given just as much if not more joy than you have received.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.