Tuesday, July 06, 2010

It's Really Tuesday


For the last two weeks I've had Monday off, one because of vacation, the other because of the holiday. So what's the problem, Cathy, you may ask? Well, the first day back to work seems like Monday and then the rest of the week is all MESSED up. Complaining? NO! Befuddled? YES! But I'll survive. Just understand that until I get back on schedule, I can't be held responsible for what I may or may not do because my biological calendar (is there such a thing?) is all messed up! Have a grand day!

~~^j^~~
Thanks be to God!

3 comments:

  1. Oh the wonders of retirement. I never know what day of the week it is. Sometimes I wish I was still working at least one day a week. Love your mosaic and looks like you had a fun time. We did too. A great holiday, Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will be patient with you as you get your biological calender back on track - and you have a GRAND day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fully understand your dilemma as I feel the same after a three day weekend. :-)

    I enjoyed your mosaic -- looks like you had a very happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.