The Quotable


May you have:
A world of wishes at your command.
God and his angels close to hand.
Friends and family their love impart,
and Irish blessings in your heart!

~~Irish Blessing~~

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Autumn Leaves


It's been a long three weeks and I've not had a hiatus like this since I started blogging 5 years ago.  Just let it be said that this has been a three weeks of challenges and inspiration, love and miracles.

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Cathy


The Little Red House and share in the beauty offered there.   Visit Macro Monday,  too.  Lisa has a wonderful time planned for you.  The pictures all are an inspiration!

(Editing error...It should read, "Autumn is a second spring when every LEAF is a flower.)

15 comments:

Shirley said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere! I love your mosaic, particularly the oak leaves with the acorns. Hoping all is well. Take care.

eileeninmd said...

Hi Cathy, I hope is well and back to normal! Your Autumn colors and mosaic are beautiful. Take care and have a great week ahead.

podso said...

Beautiful mosaic and quote. Hope all is well.

Jan said...

Love Autumn leaves as we don't see them here. I see the corollary between life and the leaves, shucking off the old to make room for the new.
Hugs.

toby said...

Oh, those are beautiful!

Faye said...

Sometimes life takes presidence over blogging! :-) Your autumn quote is so appropriate and your photos perfectly illustrate it. My favorite in the collage is the acorns.

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Absolutely beautiful collage photo of autumnal colors ~ nature's gift ~ (A Creative Harbor)

Gunilla B├Ąck said...

Lovely autumn colours!

My Little Home and Garden said...

Your collage is a beautiful display of autumn in all it's glory! I love the colours of this season. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.
-Karen

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Welcome back. Great photos and great music. What a refreshing Blog to visit. Thank you.

God bless.

Cindy Adkins said...

That's a very pretty collage! Have a good weekend.
Cindy

Ann Nichols said...

Yes... every leaf is a flower!!! I love that!
Be sure to enter my give-a-ways... the one for the book and since you already have the book... the one for the Byzantine Icon!!!
Blessings!
Ann

(Queenmothermamaw) Peggy said...

What a wonderful surprise when the music was "Autumn Leaves." Love it. Always prayers and best wishes for you and family. Carry on sista.
QMM

(Queenmothermamaw) Peggy said...

I have been watching too many English dramas. Carry on or walk on keeps going over and over in my mind.
Peggy

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

I am also back from a longer than anticipated break, here to catch up with you and now following here so I do not miss future posts as I enjoy your blog.