Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Joy In the Garden



Today I join Meri for Share the Joy Thursday.   For I believe we need to find it in my life every day no matter the realities in which we live.  God is Good in so many ways even in times of trial.

Joy comes in many forms.
And this day has the potential of
being just as grand as
celebrating the beauty in
the gifts of the garden.




must be open to it!
~~~~~~~~~~
                                   
Playing with photo
Finding depth in the bright flash
All becomes surreal 


~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!!!

Cathy

Addendum:  Found there was too much gloom in the darkness in this post that started yesterday.  Changed the focus and found joy in the surreal when I came out of the darkness!!



Please visit Rebecca at recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart. There is always more beautiful words  there to enchant and encourage!!! 




I'm also joining Lou Ceel at Haiku Friday.  Come play with words.  It's such a joy!!!




12 comments:

  1. Best wishes Cathy. Hope you are keeping well.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{ somepinkflower love
    to you, cathy ...

    yes

    ~~finding depth~~
    easily
    as
    i became Lost
    in your mesmerizing blossom ... }}

    ReplyDelete
  3. How true ~ darkness leads us to light ~ lovely haiku ~ happy weekend ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really lovin' the photo of the flowers - I sure wish I could manipulate my camera like that - gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you found joy and celebrated it here.
    Happy Friday !

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear cathy,
    you are such a loyal comfort, a bright light in the curve of darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photo illustrates joy so well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finding joy is a gift but sharing joy multiplies the gift across many miles!Trembling

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad you turned to joy Cathy...
    I like the pink with a halo ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes it's hard to know what's real and what's surreal!

    Wilderness Now

    ReplyDelete
  11. 'Gifts of the garden' - some of the things I always love looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.