Saturday, March 01, 2008

Letter from Shannon

By e-mail I got an update from China Little Flower and the work Shannon Walsh is doing for those unfortunate children she works with. And so this I share with you...

***
~~~

I could not get the letter to link so this is the best I could do...just click for larger view. And here is the link to Shannon's web page, China Little Flower

The work she does with these children and the love she gives them. Oh, my! And all this with the love and sincere trust of Our Lord! My best to you all and have a Grand Day!!!

~~~~~
Thank be to God!!!


2 comments:

  1. All the tenderness and love of the Lord at work. The Newsletter is just so moving. God bless Shannon and all she does for these little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. What beautiful children, too.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.