- The first thing I thought today: If I could only sleep in
- The first thing I ate today: a bowl of granola cereal
- The first thing I drank today: a cup of Good Earth tea
- The first thing I said today: my morning prayers
- The first action I did today: gave Duchess her treat when we came into the house
- The first thing I read today: My Daily Catholic Bible reading...I'm still behind but I'm catching up
- The first item of clothing I put on today:my robe ans slippers (to take Duchess outside)
- The first person I spoke to today (apart from God, of course): my husband
- The first chore I did today: I put the dishes away
- The first blog I visited today: A Catholic Mom in Hawaii. I went to visit and found I had been tagged for another MEME
Add some more if you want to!
Have at it all anyone else...takes so little time and even less thought. Doesn't use up too many gray cells. Have a grand day!!!
Thanks be to God!
Aside: I mailed my application for Provident Associates, please pray. Thank you!