Monday, June 29, 2009

True Heart Award


"Those who receive this award are of the sweetest nature. They are kind, friendly, funny, loving, eager to share their love for Jesus with others, and brave in their efforts to reflect Him to this darkened world. They are the kind of folks you're blessed to know, even if it's only in the bloggy-sphere."

I am sincerely humbled by this gift given by Jennifer at My Chocolate Heart. And so I offer this award to those who have been models for me along this Blogging Journey. This is only a few of those who have touched my life.


1) Esther at Catholic Mom in Hawaii
2) Ann at Poetry, Prayer and Praise
3) SuzyQ at Sailing by Starlight
4) Lisa at Are We There Yet
5) Mrs. Pogle's World
6) Bia at La Dolce Vita: my life with three sons
7) Abbey at Abbey's Road
8) Deb at UKOK's Place
9) Sojourner at A Catholic Notebook
10) Tracy at a Catholic Mom in Minnesota

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, wow. Thank-you, Cathy! But, you have been the best and kindest influence in MY blogging journey, you know. You very much deserve this award. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet award...just could not resist that one, but it is nice and well deserved.

    Congratulations, my friend!

    blessings and hugs,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sharon, well deserved my friend...:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Cathy!!
    And thanks be to God that you have touched my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of all awards, i think this one is one of the loveliest and i very much appreciate you gifting it to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy, you are so sweet and very kind. Thank you for this precious award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy, what a beautiful award!
    Thank you so much :0)
    By the way your latest post on "Provident God" "Living the Faith" truly beautiful. I could relate to it in many ways.
    Thank you for blessing :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What can I say, Cathy? Words are not sufficient for how much I care for you. You have also touched many including me. You were one of the first, if not the first, "follower" ... hearing from you or visiting your blog makes my day just a bit better. Thank you for your friendship, love, prayers and this award. You are a treasure!

    Luv,
    Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh Cathy, thank you so very much, how lovely to come back to this... blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are too, too kind...I truly am blessed to know you through blogging.

    Grazie mille. A thousand times thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.