Yesterday Therese of Aussie Coffee Shop gave me this award. Isn't cute? So to here I say, "Thank you very much!" And now I will continue.
Here are the rules:
By accepting this award I am required to tell you six things about myself that you don't know and then award it to six other gorgeous bloggers.
1) I have 5 children (I know you know that) born in 4 states, Colorado, California, Oklahoma ("where the wind comes sweeping down the plain) and Indiana.
2) I received my degree in Gerontology at St. Mary-of-the-Woods College at the age of 48.
3) I need to tune my harp and practice...It's getting close to the Christmas Season and even though I am NOT very good at playing, I really should try.
4) I am hoping to go on retreat to St. Meinrad early next year. It is so invigorating.
5) I wish I had a professional camera...probably not a good idea though. I'd probably not understand how to use all the gadgets!
6) Wish I could dance...but the klutz that I am enables me to stumble, fumble and generally look as "graceless" as you can imagine.
Now 6 bloggers to pass this award onto:
In Him I Live and Move and Have My Being
On My Own
Made for Joy
Mrs. Pogle's World
And three for good measure
Blessings Each Day
Are We There Yet
A Journey Through His Garden
Wishing all a grand day! Will be off to INDY for Halloween with the Grand Kids and a Happy All Hallow's Eve to you. Can hardly wait! [Will be staying home...I have a cold! DRAT! That's why I'm soooo blue!]