Thursday, April 01, 2010

Tea Talk


Strange how a teapot can represent
at the same time the comforts of
solitude and the pleasures of company.
~Author Unknown

I'm having
...Irish Breakfast tea with just a bit of sweetener.

My teacup is...is part of a Chocolate Set hand painted by a former neighbor and given me by DH for my birthday and Christmas many years ago. Sipping from this cup brings a flood of memories.



I'm feeling...the anticipation of one who must get on with the day and finish it before I can participate in what I consider the most important part of this day, Mass celebrating Christ's institution of the Eucharist.

On my mind...Preparing to be in the proper frame of mind to celebrate these Holy Days!

+
~~+++~~
+
Thanks be to God!

Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house? Share a cup of tea with us.

7 comments:

  1. May you be blessed during this holy season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift of artistry your husband gave you. Really a treasure!
    And more the treasure are your sentiments.
    Blessings to you this Holy Thursday!
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blessed Easter to you and yours, Cathy. Love the beautiful colors on your blog - WELL DONE, LUV!

    Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sure the sacraments of our church are one beautiful gift. My favorite time of year. I am going over and visit with you and your friend at tea. Thanks for your visit and the invite to tea. Blessings in Jesus' name.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, I love the tea set. I also enjoy the music. I have enjoyed having tea with you today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your tea set Cathy, and it holds dear memories as well as a favorite tea... wonderful.

    Happy Easter my friend and may you be humbled by the washing of the feet and other examples set forth for us to appreciate the cross.

    ........:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Cathy. that's another lovely tea set you have there.

    Thanks for the quote. I totally agree with it. I'm enjoying your blog's music background right now. Thanks!

    Easter blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.